Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
The signup is up, so sign up, or shut up.

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
I was born in Anaheim, soy del barrio, esse ( or Disneyland...).

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Seee, I'm not always as off as ya'll think!!:headbang2::headbang2:
Yeah - but you were really wrong - for two days. I started off innocent, and a Swat member. So you were right, AND wrong...

Sorry about that guys, I couldn't get back in time. I should have put the vote in when I had the chance. *lol* I'm not sorry, BKW will tell you I never intended or expected to take the bomb to the end, I'd have gotten you all to lynch me. I did want to at least "score" something which I felt I did when I got possession of the bomb, but ultimately the townies would win. Didn't really plan to default LOSE the game though. Darn timing. @#$$@#@ Anywya, tomorrow would have been even TOUGHER, so all's well that ends well.

All the stuff I said about not wanting to lynch an innocent - I could say that 100% knowing for sure, I was innocent. It was completely out of my control that I was "turned."

The UDs happened about an hour before the vote, I didn't know it was coming.

I have to hand it to my partner, Nickel - she was great and most of the brains behind my operation. I'm sorry Nickel! It was her that led the investigation that revealed Dawg had the bomb.

I actually wrote both news flashes (the Swat news you never got to see. It was funny though. *lol*)

Very fun game, again, sorry but then again, it was fun while it lasted. <3

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
It was good to have you back NJ! Even if you did get turned. :)

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Yeah - but you were really wrong - for two days. I started off innocent, and a Swat member. So you were right, AND wrong...

Sorry about that guys, I couldn't get back in time. I should have put the vote in when I had the chance. *lol* I'm not sorry, BKW will tell you I never intended or expected to take the bomb to the end, I'd have gotten you all to lynch me. I did want to at least "score" something which I felt I did when I got possession of the bomb, but ultimately the townies would win. Didn't really plan to default LOSE the game though. Darn timing. @#$$@#@ Anywya, tomorrow would have been even TOUGHER, so all's well that ends well.

All the stuff I said about not wanting to lynch an innocent - I could say that 100% knowing for sure, I was innocent. It was completely out of my control that I was "turned."

The UDs happened about an hour before the vote, I didn't know it was coming.

I have to hand it to my partner, Nickel - she was great and most of the brains behind my operation. I'm sorry Nickel! It was her that led the investigation that revealed Dawg had the bomb.

I actually wrote both news flashes (the Swat news you never got to see. It was funny though. *lol*)

Very fun game, again, sorry but then again, it was fun while it lasted. <3
no problem at all. Thanks for playing and then sticking with the game. Sometimes RL does get in the way lol. Good to have you back playing :)

NeonJulie

Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Thanks for having me back. The game got really fun (I was talking to SWAT and Mafia lol, and had both sides at the same time! Who gets that? FUN!

... this was my FAVORITE post of all time! *lol*

WHAT! First hit the Swat Leader, second hit the sniper, third hit the bomb carrier... what are the odds...

NeonJulie

Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
I guess you did see it (the innocent newsflash ) - and <3 u guys, you read it perfectly.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Thanks for having me back. The game got really fun (I was talking to SWAT and Mafia lol, and had both sides at the same time! Who gets that? FUN!

... this was my FAVORITE post of all time! *lol*
:rofl: It all makes sense now! Thanks for UDing! lmao

NeonJulie

Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
:rofl: It all makes sense now! Thanks for UDing! lmao
I was so voting for you next bud... :p

My parents' 40th anniversary party is tomorrow. People are coming all over from the country for it. I've spent all night with my dad going through his 30 year old "Gong Show/Month Python" 8mm videos - and their wedding (I didn't know they had home video in 68.) In a different time and place... *shakes fist at town*

I really thought you would all lynch me night 1 or 2 (very nearly), which is why I took this on knowing this trip was coming. I'm surprised I lived... *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store