Mafia 38 "the revenge"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
OK, I'm here and I'm patiently waiting for a dog to be named after me.

G, I know what you said in the sign-up thread, but could put the official rules for the mafia build here. Do the dons get their other teammate immediately, or only after tonight?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Ogre, why would she know? She is running the game..you are just trying to confuse her.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
First off....thanks for all the love and support:eek:

OK, I'm here and I'm patiently waiting for a dog to be named after me.

G, I know what you said in the sign-up thread, but could put the official rules for the mafia build here. Do the dons get their other teammate immediately, or only after tonight?
Did I leave that out? Sorry...once I get the PMs and do the random thing..they will get their team mate.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I believe this is the only thing I missed if not...again let me know please. As I already said, I'm pretty "off" right now (yes, more then normal)..ya'll have to help me out a bit this round...I no, I'm the Mod, your the players...but I may mess up more then normal this round and I am sorry.

Ok, well I've come up with some other changes, I am going to start it as soon as I can. I hope no one cares...if there is a problem with anything I'm sorry.
So as far as the Mafia "teams" go...it is going to start with a don, who will send me 2 names they would like...each will get one of them as a team mate.

I hope this is fair to everyone, with only 12 players though I do not see how it would be fair to give more then this to the mafia.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store