Mafia 38 "the revenge"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
From your rules above...

Some are Innocents; the remaining are 2 groups of Mafia (Old School/New School); the Mafia will be divided into 2 teams and only know who is in their respective group; they can communicate only with their own group. Each group will get 3 investigations, if they find a member of the other Mafia group they will show as an Innocent.

and....

Each Mafia group will get an investigation per night, it will show mafia, but the Don will show as innocent the first 2 game days.

I think with yourrule change, you just forgot to change the first part.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I was thinking that the innocents investigations would show mafia except the first 2 nights the Don's would show innocent. I also thought the mafia's investigations would always show innocent but they could find the PR's with their investigations. I guess I read it wrong.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
OK, I'm here and I'm patiently waiting for a dog to be named after me.

G, I know what you said in the sign-up thread, but could put the official rules for the mafia build here. Do the dons get their other teammate immediately, or only after tonight?
What a coincidence I am patiently waiting for an Ogre to be named after me...:)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Have checked under the bridge at the north end of town? No, nevermind, that would be a troll hanging out there.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
From your rules above...

Some are Innocents; the remaining are 2 groups of Mafia (Old School/New School); the Mafia will be divided into 2 teams and only know who is in their respective group; they can communicate only with their own group. Each group will get 3 investigations, if they find a member of the other Mafia group they will show as an Innocent.

and....

Each Mafia group will get an investigation per night, it will show mafia, but the Don will show as innocent the first 2 game days.

I think with yourrule change, you just forgot to change the first part.
LMAO...I'm sorry guys! OK, so the investigations....mafia and innocent will show Mafia if found...but the Don will show as innocent the first 2 nights.

Sound ok?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
sure

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well, an active day of posting I see...LMAO!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well, an active day of posting I see...LMAO!
LMAO!! Yeah, took me forever to get caught up:headshake2:

Vote count

Lady G-(1)-Pix

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well...I am around until about 9 PM tonight, this looks to be a rough Day 1. At least two started Mafia and at some point since the game started, two more would have been added. For all we know, that was 5 minutes ago, considering so few have posted.

I guess it will be a major coin flip for all of us if we don't start communicating with one another here. Crap, I haven't even seen a good hot dog creation yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store