Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
ahhh pooh, not good at all.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Wait what could the bartender and doctor do?

And we are down to 10 now right?
Me
Coler
eddie
RB
rick
ogre
Dawg
Opi
Lg
And noodles?

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
For now, I vote to banish Rich. Opi makes a great point about his jumping on her for a post that was 1 minute after his. I may not be available tonight, so I'm posting this now.

Ice is still on my radar as is Eddie. These are my top three (with Opi included) at this time.
I think its funny I'm on your radar. Sorry Army life sucks. 6am to 4:30pm every day. Thats why I havent posted alot.

So you had time to see you had a PM but not time to just post on the thread?

I said my next vote would be you, you haven't said anything to change my mind.
Sorry dude I am not the only one that uses this computer. I saw the PM when catfish sent me one reminding me the game had started.

I vote to banish Eddie - he is on my list of suspects at this early point in the game mainly due to the above post - He seemed to snap like a snake when called out for laying low. Seems a little on edge and nervous for some reason. Maybe a failrly new player cracking under the pressure of playing an evil???
My vote is subject to change should anything of interest come up.
Thanks noodles. Im glad I got your vote again this game for no reason.

It's all a game; nothing is to be taken seriously. I have made friends in these games and believe me, I typically take a beating every game! LOL
Yes you do take a beating lol. The one night I made it in the last game people were all over you. And me lol

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
I also need to reevaluate....though, I don't have the benefits of experience to apply...Clearly, I was wrong about Catfish.

Hmm...I have no other suspects atm. I will need to re-read and take notes this time!

BTW...nightfall was exciting...I am so glad I joined up now, I am totally digging it!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
ok - we lost 2 power roles in one night - the doc and the bartender - that leaves 2, the detective who gets investigations and the mafia don who gets one hit. The bellhop does not seem like a PR to me as all he does is hand out random suitcases....although this can be useful if used correctly.
My calculations show we have 7 innocents left to their 3 evils. The numbers are still obviously in our favor but we cannot afford to lose anymore. I hope day two proves to be more productive....

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Wait what could the bartender and doctor do?

And we are down to 10 now right?
Me
Coler
eddie
RB
rick
ogre
Dawg
Opi
Lg
And noodles?
Read the first page of this thread - it gives all the descriptions of the roles...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
This is really sucks. makes you wonder how twisted jpappy is with the randoms....

No large spread in votes tomorrow (game) night folks...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Any thoughts or theories Bob?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
trying to match the vote switches to previous discussions. Ice's reason for a switch seem pretty sound to me.

Cat may have jumped to ensure no random results pushing the game one way or another. But the clock killed the thought, as well as a newbie not knowing how to retract.

With just three evils, there were a lot of single votes given where they could hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store