Mafia #47 "Ghost Hunters"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
Okay, everyone...

Do you side with the kiss pandas? Or the WWF pandas?

I am a WWF panda.

Perhaps after when we know who is who, I'm going to run some statistical analysis on this. :p

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Oops, meant to ask, where is your avatar from 'rickets'... if that is your real name.
lol...from whatever Mod made the alias. I kinda like it so it stays.

For the record I'm partial to the Kiss pandas myself...;)

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
LOL I know --- I was making idle chit chat at the beginning of the game and caught some crap for it! (seriously, has no one elase seen that show?!)
I haven't seen that show either but I do think JL may be on to something here:lipssealedsmilie:

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
No, just asking for clarification of the rules. Four potential hits from the GH's on nights 2 and 4 would be a quick way to end the game, so I wanted to make sure I was on the same page as the mod.

Nice way to twist my question though. I appreciate the thought.

How so? Charlie and an alias seem opposite to me.

LOL, and how many games have you played so far?
the reason I said typical because of how he fooled me in his other games he's played...
why so jumpy, paps.... ?? You certainly are throwing out a lot of accusations... and we are barely out of the first day yet (not first official day, but first date as in Minday)...

so, since we's so inquisitive... curious to know why you would think the opposite, paps...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store