Mafia #51 - Mafia Citizens - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
TRS... :bs:

If that's the best you can come with for your basis of voting in this game, you're in pretty sad shape.

:rofl:lmao.

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
JL you have got a knack for creating interesting games ill give you that. I do have a question.

If protection is successful on a lynch will it be announced whose protection was used?

Also a suggestion. with Bala's ability to turn a player, if don/wiseguy is changed to rebel they shouldn't be able to inform the other rebels what they know. With the wise guys/don unable to communicate it's an unfair advantage.

That's all i got for now, post more in morning.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Hmmm...Kash...editing and...something else.

bkw - rules talk and trying to appear helpful.

TRS - lobbing out a vote and then backing off it - distancing from Kash ?

Meh game on.

btw are we going to still call them scum ? Surely not...what is the opposite of scum anyway...innocent scum seems wrong. Calling them rebels is going to make me feel too much like Darth Vader too.

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
Just came back from my little vacation. Glad to see the game is finally going.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Hmmm...Kash...editing and...something else.

bkw - rules talk and trying to appear helpful.

TRS - lobbing out a vote and then backing off it - distancing from Kash ?

Meh game on.

btw are we going to still call them scum ? Surely not...what is the opposite of scum anyway...innocent scum seems wrong. Calling them rebels is going to make me feel too much like Darth Vader too.

We can call them:

goody too shoes
The righteous
the better then you crew (TBTYC)
stuck ups
The Unwise ones

Kash- why so defensive on a early early early vote? Most would have just blown it off.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
If protection is successful on a lynch will it be announced whose protection was used?
Nope, that way when the player comes back, there will still be a mystery. That is why I added the Bala protection each night also.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Also a suggestion. with Bala's ability to turn a player, if don/wiseguy is changed to rebel they shouldn't be able to inform the other rebels what they know. With the wise guys/don unable to communicate it's an unfair advantage.
There won't be any douible agents.

The bala will use the blue mist to take care of any unfair advantages.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Also, the Don does not get an investigation. I changed it in the Roles, but not up top.

I am also going to send out PM's to everyone stating game on. So if you have already posted, don't be alarmed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store