Mafia #51 - Mafia Citizens - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Kash- why so defensive on a early early early vote? Most would have just blown it off.
No, Ice.. it was just funny. TRS and I got to poke at each other a LOT in the last game (#50). I gave him such a hard time over stupid things. It still cracks me up that he threw his vote at me so fast. I love it.

This game is real complicated compared to the last one, but it's going to be a lot of fun.

Good luck everyone! ...that is except you rebellious ones. ;)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Scooby-dooby doo.....

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
finally, the game begins.... not much has happened, but Kash's little burp.... also noticed your posts are a little short so far as compared to last game.... would that be because of the sauce?

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
We can call them:

goody too shoes
The righteous
the better then you crew (TBTYC)
stuck ups
The Unwise ones

Kash- why so defensive on a early early early vote? Most would have just blown it off.
Hahah I like...with a little editing for grammer/spelling/punctuation of course.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Hmmm...Kash...editing and...something else.

bkw - rules talk and trying to appear helpful.

TRS - lobbing out a vote and then backing off it - distancing from Kash ?

Meh game on.

btw are we going to still call them scum ? Surely not...what is the opposite of scum anyway...innocent scum seems wrong. Calling them rebels is going to make me feel too much like Darth Vader too.
That last comment made me laugh. Ya, rebel is a bit too Star-Warish.

Here are some synonyms I found online:

Synonyms: insurgent, protester, mutineer, objector, campaigner, revolutionary, agitator, radical, dissenter, maverick, renegade, iconoclast, nonconformist

Hmmm, dirty dissenting insurgents? nonconforming renegade nuissances?

They probably all still smell of spaghetti tho.

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
I like rebel scum as a name....for obvious reasons.

I don't think the game is going to be complicated, but it is going to be tough. without an investigation there won't be any last minute saves by the don or wgs, plus they can't communicate so they might as well be reg joes.

You are acting the same last game, and you were scum last game..h:devil:mm
who was this directed towards? and how can you tell someone is acting the same way when there has been only bout 1-3 post per player?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store