Mafia 52: Killer Comes A Courtin' (The Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Anyone that likes veggies on a pizza is mafia scum in hiding. Its their way to throw us off as all Italians know veggies don't belong on pizza. They go in the salad next to the pizza.
Ice, are you Italian?

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
OMG. I started it as a joke. DD and Ice I think are the only ones who got it. No one else has been talking. Least it got some discussion right? LOL

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
off to a slow start as usual.........time to read over the rules and figure out how to flush out the scum and the SK. this should be an interesting game.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ice, are you Italian?

I'm better than Italian I'm Sicilian.

Pretty simple rules Noodles. The Dr better investigate the person they distrust the most since they only get 1 try to see if that person is good or bad.
The good news is the mafia only get 1 invest so they only have 1 chance to find the Dr.

I'm on the fence about the SK. Not sure that if I was the Dr and found them that I would protect them or out them.

So for discussion sake.....

If you knew who the SK was would you save them or lynch them?

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
SK is odd...they don't apparently have to kill anyone...they win by staying alive...per the rules they don't apparently care if the mafia or town win as they win either way. So unless they are an altruistic pro-town by choice sort...meh

Lessee...I reckon the mafia are emmmmmmmmm...Noodles for sure, Ice most likely...possibly Coler. Nah not Coler actually I read him innocent.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
My first question: What toppings do you like on your pizza Kash?? ;)

I know you stated the question was just to get discussion started but WHY was it directed to Kash and not the group?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store