Mafia #53.5 Rock the Vote

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I vote to lynch bkw1982, just cause I haven't played with him in a long time and I missed voting for him! LOL

g/o BTW I am still away on vacation so wont have much time to play until Monday...g/o

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
Since Jm didn't vote do I getta vote for him?? If so, I vote to lynch Kash again.

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
I know it will probably get me into hot water for doing that, but thems the rules. Actually, it makes me wonder if it wasn't intentional.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I vote to lynch Dangerdoll because I feel that the discussion of the randomization algorithm which then led to jubblies was just as arbitrary as a day 1 vote. Therefore I'll abrogate a sufficient cause in order to induce communicative processes.:raspberry:

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
Strange comment?!? Do you guys not remember me being totally set up by FD and JL? I am having that feeling all over again. Seems almost like JM and Zsand were lying in wait for someone to pick up on it , so they could jump all over them. Hmm...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store