Mafia #53.5 Rock the Vote

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Strange comment?!? Do you guys not remember me being totally set up by FD and JL? I am having that feeling all over again. Seems almost like JM and Zsand were lying in wait for someone to pick up on it , so they could jump all over them. Hmm...
um, ok?

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I vote to lynch Zaffy...

Just checking in... I'm actually working daylight hours today, so I'll be around more this evening.

Jen4kngs

Registered Member
Jul 31, 2009
I vote to lynch lucky...

because Lady Gaga scares me and I am not sure what a "disco stick" is :S

I agree!!!!! I vote to lynch lucky.

We probably really don't want to know what a "disco stick" is. The possibilities are frightening!

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
i vote to lynch Zaffy.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
I vote to lynch Dangerdoll because I feel that the discussion of the randomization algorithm which then led to jubblies was just as arbitrary as a day 1 vote. Therefore I'll abrogate a sufficient cause in order to induce communicative processes.:raspberry:
Anyone else remember when Daymon Wayons would rattle on for hours using polysyllabic words that he didn't have a clue the meaning of?

Strange comment?!? Do you guys not remember me being totally set up by FD and JL? I am having that feeling all over again. Seems almost like JM and Zsand were lying in wait for someone to pick up on it , so they could jump all over them. Hmm...
That's one the most suspicious things I've ever seen on day 1...

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I vote to lynch Mav

Number 23 came up and that is his number on the list.

Luv claiming to being setup after a handful of posts is something to watch for sure.

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
Okay, maybe I am being melodramatic again, but is anyone seeing what I am seeing?JM doesn't post a vote. I called him on it and then two seconds later both JM and Zsand jump on me and vote saying that that was suspicious.Does that not look weird to anyone else but me??

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Okay, maybe I am being melodramatic again, but is anyone seeing what I am seeing?JM doesn't post a vote. I called him on it and then two seconds later both JM and Zsand jump on me and vote saying that that was suspicious.Does that not look weird to anyone else but me??
i dont think it was your vote for me afterwords but it was the fact that you said my post wasnt and accident.

Zsand called you out on it on his own BTW, just so you know.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
So, if I'm reading the rules correct, Luvbugs vote now counts as two votes and jm doesn't get a vote today, right?

So we have to watch carefully to see what Luv does with his two votes. I think getting that second (or more) vote may be a two edged sword.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store