Mafia 61: The Gunslinger - Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009
So I wonder why the Mafia chose Ice first?
I think its because he was the most dangerous of the given choices. Makes sense to make the best players choose first, while they have as little info as possible to go on.

As Mad noted in the sign up thread it will be important to grill each other in order to find links, as there are no voting trails to follow.

Why do you think they chose Ice Z???

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
I think its because he was the most dangerous of the given choices. Makes sense to make the best players choose first, while they have as little info as possible to go on.

As Mad noted in the sign up thread it will be important to grill each other in order to find links, as there are no voting trails to follow.

Well its going to be WIFOM this early.

The Mafia are probably afraid of Ice so they picked him hoping this early in the game he couldn't pin one of them down and therefore he will get himself killed. This is especially true if folks don't get talkie early. In my opinion the 48 hours should begin once everyone has posted. At least for Day 1.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Your Strawberry Cheesecake and not Vanilla?
I thought all townies were vanilla...is strawberry cheesecake the flavor of mafia?
I noticed this too, but now I almost don't want to point it out. Hmmm...

The Mafia are probably afraid of Ice so they picked him hoping this early in the game he couldn't pin one of them down and therefore he will get himself killed. This is especially true if folks don't get talkie early. In my opinion the 48 hours should begin once everyone has posted. At least for Day 1.
I had this thought too. Ice was a good choice for day 1 IMO. Give him more time and he'll figure you out. At first it made me think that it might imply one of the mafia teammates from the last game. Then I looked at the numbers. Besides Ice who's obviously innocent, there was myself, labrat, and zaffy. If the roles were chosen randomly, and 4/12 are mafia there's a good chance one of us is strawberry cheesecake flavored.

Just a random thought, but there's some logic there, and it seems better than nothing for a place to start. Good luck Sheriff Vanilla Ice! :thumbsup:

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
IceH2O has been selected as the first Gunslinger.

He will have until 7:05 PM CST Wednesday (based on AC time) to make a decision and take his shot...

Game On!

Darn innocent again!

So I wonder why the Mafia chose Ice first?
I wondered also.

I like this format.

Dare I say it....Sheriff Vanilla Ice!!!!

:uhoh:
I think Annie is mafia. I said I'd vote him 1st,I think this is a dare.

Really? This the best reasoning you guys could think up?

I'd be more afraid of:

Dawg
JB
Jpap
Kash
TRS
Z
Zaffy

Especially Kash,thats why I hit her 1st when I was the Grinch.
Jpap is pretty good at picking up evil vibes as is Zaffy and Dawg.
TRS has the uncanny esp trait.

I think I might go out early but the mafia left a lot of good players that don't put their foot in their mouth to get killed and also are able to root out evil.I'm a better evil then innocent,when I pay attention to rules.

Worst case scenario I'll vote for the lowest poster hoping to find a mafia hiding.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store