Mafia 61: The Gunslinger - Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
The Strawberry cheescake thing was a joke guys, jeez.

Molehill =/= Mountain

Jokes like that get a man killed in these parts.

Worst case if I shoot you I die and you sling though.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ok heres my Z type question for all.

Should I shoot you and why?

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Shooting me would be sacrificing yourself and putting me in your position. It's a lose/lose situation. Obviously, you have to make up your own mind.

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009

I don't think you should shoot me.

I don't think you should shoot me because it is anti-town. I'm a vanilla townie. Vanilla Annie. Half of Canada is french, luckily I'm not French Vanilla Annie. Of course I'm the only one besides you and them who knows that at this point.

I think yours will be a difficult choice. I agree with Z the 48 hours shouldn't start until all have posted, to be fair. The scum can easily hide in a format like this, especially with no voting trails.

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Jokes like that get a man killed in these parts.

Worst case if I shoot you I die and you sling though.
Yeah well with my propensity for picking PRs this is my kind of game as Mafia are the only PRs. But losing the Gunslinger is the way we lose the game, so let's not do that.

That's not nearly Z-ish enough. What's your favorite icecream flavor would have been accepted.

I no clue who I'd hit right now, not enough people have chimed in.

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009
Though I think it would be fun to be gunslinger, and if you shoot me I get to be in that role, I would hate to lose an innocent (Vanilla Ice). It would be a wasted turn.

Why would it be fun to be the gunslinger??? Especially the first one??? Its almost a shot in the dark, especially if the mafia plan is to lay low and let the people posting the most get themselves killed....welcome to my scum meter LB.

I'm glad I'm not the Gunslinger, but if I was I might shoot you. :shocked:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.

You should not shot me, first of all I'm allergic to pain. It makes me swell up. Also I don't want to be the gunslinger this early, there are too many variables right now and not enough info.

That's not nearly Z-ish enough. What's your favorite icecream flavor would have been accepted.

I'm a fan of Black Cherry.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store