Mafia #64 ? Cabin Fever - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Here we go. I think he said in the sign up thread Ice but it should be made official.
Is that referring to my wacky posting, or to the game starting?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
well G'night all.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Game on... woo hoo!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
So who would ask to be evil?

I am sure atleast one player did, if not three. While I like being evil, I am not sure if I would volunteer. There are a few players who I think would ask.

Maybe this is the easy way out, but I could see FF asking (if not begging) to be evil.

I vote to lynch Fishfriend1.

Explain to us FF, why you did not ask to be evil?

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
The very same thought occurred to me the moment the volunteer rule was made.
But you waited until someone else post their thoughts...

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
So who would ask to be evil?

I am sure atleast one player did, if not three. While I like being evil, I am not sure if I would volunteer. There are a few players who I think would ask.

Maybe this is the easy way out, but I could see FF asking (if not begging) to be evil.

I vote to lynch Fishfriend1.

Explain to us FF, why you did not ask to be evil?

I also think FF would eagerly volunteer to be evil, especially after reading the sign-up thread and how eager he was for his pm. I bet he couldn't wait to pm jpap to be evil.

I'd throw Razz in there as well. I remember him saying how he really liked being evil in the game prior to the last.

I'd normally put myself in there simply because I love being evil; I decided to retain my innocent status for several reasons: 1.) it would be quite predictable since I love being evil and love communicating roles. 2.) I do not want to be predictable in this game 3.) I've been at Mardi Gras all weekend (think I saw Zs in the gutter) so I was not here to pm jpap to be evil.

So overall, I'd be pretty comfortable voting for FF or Razz as the first vote until more information surfaces.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store