Mafia #67 - 50/50 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
:banhim:

I vote to lynch the wizard ... for laughing at his own joke.

(Yes, ^^^ that's just a joke vote for now that'll be retracted later.)
Oh yeah, another game start! Guess I'll wait a while this time before voting someone... lmao.

:rofl:

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Greetings, all.

Dawg can you confirm that the suicide bomber has no alignment (town v scum)... and if that's the case, how does the SB win?
in the end has a suicide bomber ever really won? if they complete their purpose they are dead, if they don't they are a failure.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
in the end has a suicide bomber ever really won? if they complete their purpose they are dead, if they don't they are a failure.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
lol, im just bored.

Its spting break so be ready for mass posting like youve never seen b4!

Mass posting? That would only serve to confuse and does not seem pro-town there FF. Was that a signal to the communicating scum from you?

And woo hoo, game on!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Mass posting? That would only serve to confuse and does not seem pro-town there FF. Was that a signal to the communicating scum from you?

And woo hoo, game on!
Two things:
1) Its spring break got nothing else to do and was jokeing (sort of)
2) What makes you so sure im not on a communicating team? Only a member of a communicating team would know im not on it and even then i may be the SB (i wish) or a townie guy. AND if you are mafia feel free to invest me, then we can see how many people vote for me and when, cause i am not mafia (i wish i was thought, they have the most fun).

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
tartur sauce! I already forgot my smilies!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Two things:
1) Its spring break got nothing else to do and was jokeing (sort of)
2) What makes you so sure im not on a communicating team? Only a member of a communicating team would know im not on it and even then i may be the SB (i wish) or a townie guy. AND if you are mafia feel free to invest me, then we can see how many people vote for me and when, cause i am not mafia (i wish i was thought, they have the most fun).
FF, are you asking for mafia to investigate you so you can join their communicating team? You made many of these little slip ups last game, I will not make the same mistake by overlooking them this game. If I had to vote now, I would vote for you. I will be watching you closely.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Greetings, all.

Dawg can you confirm that the suicide bomber has no alignment (town v scum)... and if that's the case, how does the SB win?
I'd say as long as the suicide bomber lives to the end they win no matter which team wins just for making it to the end.

You could also say they win if the only players left are 2 of whichever team and the suicide bomber because they'd have to vote to lynch him in which case both die. If they lynch of of themselves and hit him then there isn't anyone left and no one wins lol.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
FF, are you asking for mafia to investigate you so you can join their communicating team? You made many of these little slip ups last game, I will not make the same mistake by overlooking them this game. If I had to vote now, I would vote for you. I will be watching you closely.

Does FF ever not bare watching? I just can't bare to read his posts lol.

Why do people say they would vote so and so but don't? That always bothers me. If you think you would vote someone then why not vote them. You can always retract. Only reason I can think to not vote someone you tell you would vote is so there isn't a vote tally record of who you were after.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store