Mafia #67 - 50/50 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Woo Hoo... Game on. Now to go give some addicts their meds...

I love irony.
Me too, look down:

Well 2 things will happen if both investigate him. He will join his team but the other team will know his role also. So really it ends up being a no win situation as then the innocents can just hit him if he is mafia and the mafia can hit him if he is innocent.
Well, that sucks, dont invest me, i need to read carefully! Oh well, when i die you will all see that im good when i seem bad and bad when i seem good. I was so distracted by my sisters newest fish, a **** calico goldfish thats gonna grow a foot long with my other 4 common goldfish.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Well 2 things will happen if both investigate him. He will join his team but the other team will know his role also. So really it ends up being a no win situation as then the innocents can just hit him if he is mafia and the mafia can hit him if he is innocent.
good point...

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
OK, nvm, i pretty much gave myself away that i am a townie, who else would practicaly tell both teams to invest him. Only a good guy can risk it because only the good guys have nothing to fear from it. You dont need to invest me, and here are my first notes.

Lab has jumped me and i said some dumb *** things.

I AM good though, and anyone who votes for me after day 2 is mafia, no matter how many people vote for me. If i die then... well... ill die. lol thats sad, no one needs me.

The only thing you've given away is that you're non-communicating and didn't think things through before posting. I don't believe you've proven yourself to be a townie at all.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
well, ima go read now. or is it play civ 3...? or war 3...? im so confused right now...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
The only thing you've given away is that you're non-communicating and didn't think things through before posting. I don't believe you've proven yourself to be a townie at all.
whenever i dont think first you can assume im not on a communicating team. Whenever i just come out and go idiot im a good guy, im better at evil for sure...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
More notes (im really bored)
OH, the irony! i just killed myself. At least i dont inconvenience anyone... Unless im the suicide bomber and want to kill off a team. :devil:

I vote to lynch lab. for jumping on me so soon in the game and even after i tried (and failed) to show why i am not evil. It would really suck for the team that has Lab on it, even if that team is the good one, cause she will now be a suspect when i die.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
In more words, but yes. Trying to, at least.
make that uncommunicating and you have it.

I really need to read the whole post, thats why im in a support English class...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store