MAFIA #68, Mafia in SPACE game thread, revised and corrected.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'm having deja vu. Last game you accused me of the same thing, and I was innocent and you were scum...is history repeating itself?
Well duh, I was making fun of what you did last game, that is why I said you forgot to bold part of my sentence.

Trying to make something out of nothing?

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I'm having deja vu. Last game you accused me of the same thing, and I was innocent and you were scum...is history repeating itself?
Well duh, I was making fun of what you did last game, that is why I said you forgot to bold part of my sentence.

Trying to make something out of nothing?
:popcorn:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
hoo-boy, Labby, are you for real?
LOL... have you not played with Labby before, DD? She and Pappy would make a cute couple. They'd just constantly be tugging at each other's pant legs... :laugh:.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Gotta start kicking bushes sometime... :thumbsup:

But no, I don't suspect Ice at this point. I don't suspect anyone, haven't seen anything scummy yet.

Have you seen anything yet DD?
well, up to now, no.... unless your post was realy serious... I think it might take some thought though... aside from that, I have not seen anything I would consider scummy...

LOL... have you not played with Labby before, DD? She and Pappy would make a cute couple. They'd just constantly be tugging at each other's pant legs... :laugh:.
:lol2:

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
:silly::silly::silly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store