Mafia #70: The Time Vortex

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
What happened to your new plan FF?
Oh yea... shuffles papers and looks confused... then remembers that his plan is to read a good book... oh wait...

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I like that FF has been using punctuation lately. However, his spelling is still quite suspect.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Dunkin Donuts is good but Starbucks is delicious, especially when you get extra shots of espresso added. No way it tastes like dirt. :screwy:

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Time to really annoy John

Ogre wakes up feeling very strange. Why does my clock read 8:45 PM and my calendar say 1963, he thinks. How can I live without my internet? My car has more computing power than every functioning computer in the world... wait... car... Hmmm... maybe I can buy a couple of Mustangs and store them somewhere. Surely someone will get me back to where I belong... wherever, whenever that is.

Maybe someone in this town will help me. They look like friendly people.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Coffee is what they serve in hell. Well, actually; you have a choice between that and egg-nog.

I haven't read the thread yet, but wanted to say hi.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Woo Hoo! Game On!!!

"I have come to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of bubble gum"........Rowdy "Hot Rod" Roddy Piper---from "They Live"

Loved that movie. :thumbsup:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
If I'm going spend $5 on a morning beverage it's going to be at Jamba Juice. Coffee is for lame-o hipsters who think they're cool because their macbook tells their iphone that they are cool. Take off the fedora and grow a personality, even your mom thinks you're a loser. I don't care how many times you go to a soup kitchen and eat a free meal next to homeless people for the "Irony" of wearing $200 skinny jeans. You don't even know what that word means and you smell anyway. American apparel just came out with it's new line of "look like a hobo" hoodies so why don't you go stink up the mall with your PBR breath and get out of my way. I wore old-school vans when they were new. So there's my street-cred. Scrape off that star tattoo because Billy Idol would punch you in the face.
And that's why...
I vote to lynch The Red Severum

Welcome back. :)

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
If I'm going spend $5 on a morning beverage it's going to be at Jamba Juice. Coffee is for lame-o hipsters who think they're cool because their macbook tells their iphone that they are cool. Take off the fedora and grow a personality, even your mom thinks you're a loser. I don't care how many times you go to a soup kitchen and eat a free meal next to homeless people for the "Irony" of wearing $200 skinny jeans. You don't even know what that word means and you smell anyway. American apparel just came out with it's new line of "look like a hobo" hoodies so why don't you go stink up the mall with your PBR breath and get out of my way. I wore old-school vans when they were new. So there's my street-cred. Scrape off that star tattoo because Billy Idol would punch you in the face.
And that's why...
I vote to lynch The Red Severum

Welcome back. :)

Zaffy, you should hold it all in like this. It's dangerous. So take a deep breath and tell us how you really feel...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store