Mafia #75... Assassins in the Palace - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Okay got to go and it's my daughter's birthday so I'm not sure when I'll get back on. Rather than hold things up I will put my vote back on Raz. Guess you're back to kicking the chair Tay.

I vote to lynch Raz

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Doesn't seem like Raz had much else to add anyways. A lynching we will go...

I vote to lynch Raz

Also, thanks for the clarification, JB.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
After the killing of one of their own, the guards are split on how to proceed. Swords are drawn as the squabbling intensifies. In the end, a victim is chosen. As the group approaches RazzleFish, he decides he will not go without a fight. He draws his sword and launches himself at the advancing guards.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
RazzleFish, the assassin is only using the battle as a distraction. He knows he cannot overpower all the guards, and uses this last opportunity to size up the remaining group. He feels cold steel tear into his chest. The guards back off, realizing he's mortally wounded. With his last breath, RazzleFish has one final thought... Kill the king.

RazzleFish, the assassin, lynched day 2.

At this point, the assassin will have 24 hours to pm me their choice for the hit. As soon as I receive the PM, I will post the death scene. Please do not post in the thread until that time.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
RazzleFish, the assassin is only using the battle as a distraction. He knows he cannot overpower all the guards, and uses this last opportunity to size up the remaining group. He feels cold steel tear into his chest. The guards back off, realizing he's mortally wounded. With his last breath, RazzleFish has one final thought... Kill the king.

RazzleFish, the assassin, lynched day 2.

At this point, the assassin will have 24 hours to pm me their choice for the hit. As soon as I receive the PM, I will post the death scene. Please do not post in the thread until that time.
:silly:

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Summoning his last ounce of dedication and training, the assassin takes aim on one from among those that had killed him. With a practiced move, he shakes a throwing dagger from his sleeve and fires it with deadly precision on his chosen target.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
With a sickening sound, the dagger pierces the throat of the victim. A slight gurgle escapes her as she falls to the ground. With his last bit of consciousness, the assassin sees as the stunned guards gather around the dying victim; her life slowly fading from her body...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store