Mafia #75... Assassins in the Palace - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Well, I've been told I am a royal pain in the you know what. So maybe that's what your gut was picking up on!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
thanks for the lynch guys, it means a lot
:swear::swear::swear:

glad to see we won!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
LOL I PMed Labby and told her I had her picked out as King. I asked JB when the game started to give me the assassins name so I could polay along and find the king. My 1st guess was LG after he told me the assassin but that was early on before I ever would have taken a shot. Once I got to follow along I knew it was Labby.

I figured you guys were using the vote the low poster reason as a cover for Labby since you never really indited her on being a low poster.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Good game guys! And thanks for modding JB!

why does she always get the super PR's? ughhh
See below:
She doesn't... she just gets killed off so quickly in non-PR roles that no one remembers those games.

:laugh:
It's true, I'm easily lynchable, especially when NCI.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Ice, I had the same thoughts...she was either the assassin or king in my mind and when people started going after Razz it started to make more sense why she was basically ignored. Especially when Tay asked what was up with Lab and everyone brushed it under the rug. Normally Lab has been scrutinized for not posting when actually posting more than she did this game...

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Good game guys/gals...and thanks for Modding JB!!!

LMAO..guess I prove once again, I am loyal to the evil side even when innocent!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Aww, i missed my chance to FFed this up... Oh well, Good Game everyone, never even thought Razz was the assassin!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store