Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
which ones were those?

BallyhooS4S you are becoming more and more scummy to me....

Sorry to hear that. Wish you didn't feel that way. But you make your decisions based on how you feel.
I make my decisions how I feel because I have no other input, are you making your decisions on what the scum den feels?

Im glad somebody else caught onto that. :nono:

I told everyone before if they had questions to let them fly. Granted, i cannot answer every question to 100 percent, because that could have adverse affects on gameplay, but i will do my best.

I appreciate the vote of confidence.
Exactly, you make your own decisions based on what you want to see in someone elses posts. You think im not helping the town, you tell me what you would like me to do then. Because if your the big town helper, maybe you should school a "noob" on what to do.
Im going to qutoe myself on this. IF YOU DONT THINK IM HELPING THE TOWN, TELL ME HOW YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO SO. First game, remember? :duh:
Because I've read a couple games, means that i get the general concept of what goes on. I see how the game works. i watch as people point fingers and try to convince other people of this or the other thing. That does not however, negate the fact that this is the first game that i have PLAYED. Therefore, if you would like me, to try to help YOU with whatever it is that your trying to do, then feel free to once again, let me know. Either ask me to help, so i can, or tell me to buzz off, so we can get this useless babbling out of the way.
I agree you have read past games you should know that you throw out anything you have. The fact that you are refusing to share your thoughts on people is scummy to me. So if you want to help the town, give us your list and reasons....coming out and saying I have a few thoughts on people then say but you can't know is pretty shifty.
\

How many times are you going to ask what you should do to help the town but then refuse to do it?

I vote to lynch Salt4Sam for being unhelpful and evasive

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
What im trying to do is collect as much information as i can, to make an informed decision on who i want lynched. Im trying to figure out, by watching how people interact with one another, who is scum and who is not. Which I am finding quite difficult at this point, because as soon as i say something, it falls to pieces. Shame on me for opening my mouth so soon. I just dont want to be that guy who is pointing his finger at the one person who could possibly be helping me.
You dropped the mafia role play pretty quickly.

Well like i said previously, i do need to get some sleep. But i will be on again either early AM or around 2-3. I work a double tomorrow so i will have to wait till i get back from work to see what happened. I will try to post findings if i get the time. If i am still alive after tomorrow, will def post asap.
If you wanna reada further i already gave an explanation into why i pm'ed him. ill tell you the same thing
GOtta go to work, might not be home before nightfall. I VOTE TO LYNCH user_name. I will explain later, but im already late.

you had time to post all of this but not to post your list?
If you have a valid reason for UN then you should post it so others can read it as well. If you already have notes together it should be a quick copy/paste, unless you wrote on paper.

You were online again and still didn't try to help the town. You may have some backing behind UN, who knows.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Actually, this is a really good point UN. Most noobs would freak a bit with a vote thrown on them. Makes me wonder if his team said just to ignore it because it's way early on day 1.
About Salt

Probably a better idea to look at games he's modded...
About looking at who Pappy would choose.

I don't think it's a great thing to talk about who would be picked for what for obvious reasons.
Now doesn't want to talk about that?

Call me a noob, but what are the obvious reasons. Same question for DD.
Noob.

I'm not going to spell it out for you, just in case the roles were not random.
Already figured this out but pulled it just in case.

Dear god people, proof your posts to make sure the quotes aren't all jacked up. I couldn't even get through all that because I couldn't figure out who said what and who was being quoted.

I don't know, what did they tell you? Did they not say anything? Sure sounds like you've admitted to being on a team, and seeing as it's day 1, the only team possible to be on is the scum team.

Are you threatening to make me the hit? Me thinks that overconfidence may have come from the scum den telling you not to worry about a lone vote thrown on you on day 1.

Yes LG, those were my thoughts as well.

That is a stretch Ice. Plus, that would imply that then entire scum team (or most of it) would jump on a noob day 1 for a scummy looking post. That would make no sense. Actually, I'm quite surprised you haven't questioned him about what he said/meant with those two posts. Were you hoping they'd slide under the radar? Are you now going to sacrifice a teammate for the good of the scum team since his posts have seemed scummy to many?
Most of that was to Salt and then LG and Ice

Just gonna put this out there... I vote to lynch Dawg.

Dawg has the title "Severum Mafia Don" (and has had that title for a while). I could totally see jpap picking him for Don this game for that reason alone.
Now I see the flip.

Somewhere in there I lost the post about her theory but we all know that, right?

Well now it seems that she was on the right track with Salt and the mafia chose to "get her to shut up" before she got too far. It doesn't narrow down who the Don is but if we can get scum, it would be a good thing. I'm torn in so many directions now I don't even know where I am!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Well I just saw Bally's and Pir's posts between mine so I am feeling more and more like Salt may be in the mafia.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
So whats worse in this situation? A "noob" who has maybe a little bit too much confidence? Or someone who is wise in the ways of "Mafiadom" who just might be a little bit shortsighted and caught in their old ways? Tread lightly, you never know where your last step may fall.... :thumbsup:
....Are you threatening to make me the hit? Me thinks that overconfidence may have come from the scum den telling you not to worry about a lone vote thrown on you on day 1......
Maybe not the hit (that would be too obvious) but a blackmail victim..............

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I'd guess 5 scum. Jpap likes to handpick for PRs/scum.
Interesting that this is where the hand picking speculation started. Pir asked the question but this answer that JPap "LIKES" to hand pick seems questionable. Then Pir goes and pokes the hornets nest and asks others to try and figure out who JPap would hand pick. Pir votes for LR and then retracts saying he thinks LR is innocent and was blackmailed. I admit I did think it was an interesting idea but now I think I may be seeing some links forming between these two. Post 390 Pir votes for LR and then retracts and votes for LG in post 397. For now...

I vote to lynch Pir

I just get the feeling that he is trying to stir up confusion among the innocents with his posting.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Wait, what if Lab Rat was blackmailed? Her vote was completely random and didn't make sense, it seems like something a don would do to get her voted off. I'm going to go with that theory and retract my vote on LR.

LG starts writing a bunch of stuff and then kind of hones in on Labby. I think that she is the don, she blackmailed Labby into her vote. Salt then switched his vote from me to Labby. I think LG is the don and salt is a mafia. I personally see LG as more of a danger to the town so I vote to lynch LG.
I could maybe see the black mail thing Pir...although personally I don't think the mafia would use it this early, it is possible.

You say I hone in on Labby, ok of the things I have read she stands out to me the most, so yes that is where my vote went.

If you really believe this, by all means leave your vote on me...but seriously, you think if I were the Don I would tell my team mates to change their vote right after me?? Then you get the names wrong on top of it...ok:thm:.

I only say this because she was the first to vote for Labby. Also, LG would probably be a good choice for the don.
Really...I was, I think maybe you should go back and look if you are going to make an accusation like this...because I believe you are wrong. Not only on the I was the first to vote Labby, but also how in the world would I make a good choice for the Don...I'm usually lynched pretty early.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
About Salt

About looking at who Pappy would choose.

Now doesn't want to talk about that?

Already figured this out but pulled it just in case.

Most of that was to Salt and then LG and Ice

Now I see the flip.

Somewhere in there I lost the post about her theory but we all know that, right?

Well now it seems that she was on the right track with Salt and the mafia chose to "get her to shut up" before she got too far. It doesn't narrow down who the Don is but if we can get scum, it would be a good thing. I'm torn in so many directions now I don't even know where I am!
Have you thought about possibly, they see Lab as getting lynched and came up with this "theory" to try and draw votes off her?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store