Mafia 78- The Gunslinger Returns...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Well this game doesn't lend its self to idle chit chat.

I'll get the ball rolling for Wiz.

1.Why do we think the mafia chose Wiz?

2.Who do you think would choose Wiz as the 1st Slinger?

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Could simply be because he was thinking about not playing because of limited time.

As to who - not sure anyone have a good track record of fooling him?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Well, people who would want him gunslinger... maybe... no... um... maybe because he was a random choice or sumthin.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Could simply be because he was thinking about not playing because of limited time.

As to who - not sure anyone have a good track record of fooling him?

That is why I think they chose him also. But Wiz is pretty good at picking out scum so its not a smart move IMO except that he has limited time. But that just means we need to push the envelope more for him and get players talking. It would be better for him to ask his own questions since he knows what answers he expects but every little bit should help.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Well, people who would want him gunslinger... maybe... no... um... maybe because he was a random choice or sumthin.

Are you saying your team didn't care who was slinger and just picked a name out of a 10 gallon hat?

Jspigs

There is always more to learn
Aug 5, 2009
Massachusetts
Real Name
Jacob
I doubt it would be a random choice. After all the gunslinger is the only one with the ability to take down the mafia. I doubt the mafia would leave something like that to chance.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store