Mafia 88: Insane Asylum (Sign-up Thread)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
dang, when this game ends Ima need to change my background to the dark skin, it is epic!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Something that I failed to mention in the PMs is that the Alt-IDs should only be used to post in mafia-related threads. If you accidentally post as your alter ego in a non-mafia related thread, please contact Rbishop only, and ask him to delete the post.

Additionally, you might accidentally end up posting in the game thread using your regular ID (several members, including myself have done so). If that happens, YOU MAY NOT EDIT THAT POST. JUST MOVE ON.

A couple of hints to help avoid accidentally posting as your regular self in the game:

• Use a different skin color for you alt-ID account
  • When logged in as yourself, don't even peek at the Mafia thread. If you do, there's a good chance that you'll accidentally fire off a post using your regular screen name.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
There any way to stay logged in as myself while searching the site, and my alter for the game at the same time? I think it had to be one or the other last time, but just wondering?

[AC] Tiburon321

?Peligroso!
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Real Name
JAWS
I wonder if I should be playing this game in Spanish since my user name is Spanish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store