Mafia 9: The Bloody Coup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Us rebels killing each other is what hurt us. I think having two groups was good. I hope we try it again with two groups of bad guys. I agree with all three sentences.

It was the FBI's pleasure to kill plantling, she was being a pain right from the start. I think we would do it again... lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It was my pleasure to be a pain. I think I'll vote to lynch you first every game from here on out that I play with you. Sorta like a given that you vote the first person to roleplay.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
Yep, I had fun.

2 reasons we didn't go for the doc 1) we wanted to go straight after the Prez and we kind of thought bkw might have been. 2) HN had been coming after sploke and I hardcore and we figured if we hit him it would be a dead giveaway of who was FBI. We were left in a pretty weak position when we lost Lady because Sovran never showed and JL was our only person fooling people after a while.
I'm not that sure that the CC's would have come after you guys just for hitting HN. Though I meant after he'd been named as the doc by Sploke would have been a good time to hit him. I thought they'd come after you and JL after ya'll took me out, but no one really did even after BKW pointed out that I must have argued with one of you to get me killed. The CIA lost myself, mee-mee, and Ogre pretty early on too, so we were pretty weakened ourselves.

I guess this game will serve to teach the bad guys in future games when there are two bad guy teams again.

Oh, and THANKS to Ice for modding! Had fun.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store