Mafia 9: The Bloody Coup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Thanks .... It was nice not having to wrack my brain trying to figure out who was who.

When I play I'm non stop going over posts in my head. Thats hard when you have no computer access at work lol.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
This was a great game format overall! Kept everyone thinking, and had enough unknowns to keep it interesting. Much more fun than a landslide for either side. Again, great job Ice!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Thanks .... It was nice not having to wrack my brain trying to figure out who was who.

When I play I'm non stop going over posts in my head. Thats hard when you have no computer access at work lol.
THAT I can relate to. The weekdays kill me! I almost called out sick just so I could keep up. lol

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
WOOHOO!! Thanks for running this Ice :D as far as MVP, I would have to say Lady G, she had me completely snowed.... 2nd goes to HN for almost convincing me I was a rebel hehehehe

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Good job townies.

We did think CL just might be the president, the Doc saved them.

We knew HN was the doctor, but went for the kill.

It was all in good fun.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
Woohoo! The green party is the winner! Haha...go hippies!

So....how did I play guys as the pres? I tryed to stay low....and it worked out in the end with the help of HN.

CL

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Yeah, it was a great game....but the Rebels were supposed to be together...and why didnt they try and take out the Prez...they kept taking us out...except for me and Ogre..that was a given...

FBI why...yes we took out Lady G because you took out plantling....we were supposed to work together, not against each other...but great game anyway.....
:p: Yeah thanks for that!!!! I had them all going for KOTD next but noooooo you had to go and take me out! I don't think we knew any CIAs before hand, so plantling was just a mistake. I think we pretty much would put a investigation and hit on the same person if we thought they were possible pres. or CC it just happend we hit a couple CIAs we really didn't know before hand that they were.
OMG that was a fun game just wish I would of had HN more fooled and he would of protected me a couple more times so I could have stayed in a little longer (thanks for that BTW HN:naughty: ) I really figured the CIA was going to try and take me out actually the night before I was killed that is what I said to my fellow FBIs.
Can't wait for the next game to start!!!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Hey something that has been buggin me, and unless I missed it has not been answered...why did the BG take out Charlie?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store