Mafia 9: The Bloody Coup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
I want to be charlie when I grow up. :D

I think I'll vote for the last person to post just to spice things up. JL always votes for the first roleplayer so I have to devise my own system. Be back after I get off work.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Wow, it's started this is great! Can't wait to get it going. Of coarse like last game I WILL be posting late. So this will be my only post until after 1am. I spent all day getting 3 kids registered for school-blah same paper work over and over and over again. Came home got showered and ready for work check AC for anything new and hey the game has started!! I will be back and post more after work!!! I think this is going to be a great game!!:headbang2:

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Yeehaw! Game on. Hey all. This should be fun. Time to find the G-men and spooks!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Ogre is on-line. Now, we have to find the rebels. At this point it's a 50/50 shot to hit the rebels so we could vote for anyone.

hmmm.... JohnLarson or Madcrawdad? With the 50/50 thing, one of those two is rebel scum... just call me Darth Vader.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Okay, the game is on! This is only the second game I played in. The first one I got lynched night one. But I was busy moderating games 4, 5, & 6. Needed some down time for the last version. But I am back up to full speed after handling some typical busy summer issues.

Looking forward to assisting our great country stay on track!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Ogre is on-line. Now, we have to find the rebels. At this point it's a 50/50 shot to hit the rebels so we could vote for anyone.

hmmm.... JohnLarson or Madcrawdad? With the 50/50 thing, one of those two is rebel scum... just call me Darth Vader.
Ogre, very intersting that you threw mad and jl out there...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Consistency sometimes proves valuable, Ogre...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store