Mafia 94: When Gingers Attack; the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
WHAT!!!!! PAPPY WAS A GINGER!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!

So who was Chuck?
:hi:

I wasn't even sure that Jpappy was scum.
:lol:

Might want to make sure he got the right PM, he might not even be sure.
Who me? I aint got a red hair on me...

GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
View attachment 182033

G, you completely had me snowed, Pap, not so much. I am telling you, your game play was different... I could tell... there is just something about the way you are in townie role versus mafia versus PR

Thanks for the tag team modding, you guys did awesome!
To be honest, I could see what you were saying but you really didn't have much of a leg to stand on.

JP seemed to know what everyone was saying. Can't figure out how he figured who to vote for when he understood everyone's point of view.
I have magical powers. Shhh...

The nice thing about people "clearing me" was that I was able to play off of others theories. Slightly agree with them but also say well maybe THIS happened and get them going in a completely wrong direction...it was fun :evil_lol:

There was one point early on that made me suspect Pappy before I got turned. Toward the end of the "why didn't they use the vial" discussion, Pappy summed it up saying there were only 2 possible reasons... 1 they forgot and 2 something else. Pappy wanted to limit it like that. I wondered, how about #3 that the scum get investigations... maybe they waited for a particular invest result to choose their target. Explains why they might wait until Night 2. That came from the rules... Pappy would know that... so why didn't he want to remind us that the scum side could investigate?
I don't think I tried to appear that close minded about it but I could be wrong. But I don't think it would have mattered. Why wait for an investigation? Really the best outcome is to not hit a PR and turn someone and you don't need an investigation for that, just play the odds...

I think what happened is that we just forgot about it LOL. Glad we did because it sure caused some confusion.

What I can't believe is why no one really questioned Wiz's non vote on LG. I know I pointed it out that his vote would have been better served on LG and I think that was the initial plan but the way it worked out for me to be the kill vote was excellent.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
And 2H being so vocal about LG's innocence was probably the best thing to happen to us. I can't believe she didn't draw any votes other than from DD the next night...it was so hard for me NOT to vote for her, I was sure someone would pick up on my inconsistencies.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I don't think I tried to appear that close minded about it but I could be wrong. But I don't think it would have mattered. Why wait for an investigation? Really the best outcome is to not hit a PR and turn someone and you don't need an investigation for that, just play the odds...

I think what happened is that we just forgot about it LOL. Glad we did because it sure caused some confusion.
I didn't get into that discussion much in the thread. I figured I would've used the serum night 1 but then thought of reasons why I might not. I couldn't actually decide which I would do myself, so it was pointless to wonder who else would/wouldn't or why. My scum strategy is kinda random though... what I do depends on the feel I get from the players.

To those interested for real... when I got to the scumden, I read that part. Wizard held off on the serum just waiting for a consensus from LG and Pappy. They weren't all on at the same time to decide who it would be until the next night so he waited with it.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
Good game Gingers, Thanks for modding JBaffy

G's innocence was just a read. It wasn't until she was up against Wiz for the test/lynch that I was sure she was innocent. :swear: Then her vote on Pir had me scratching my head.:confused:

I was surprised Rich was hit, but I was SHOCKED Doll was innocent. Couldn't tell if AAF was playing well, or being coached, and never got a good read on Razz.

Japp, great game. I wanted to come after you a couple of times, but I was sooooo wrong last time I did, I was gun shy..

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
All in all, it was a great game. I was surprised by the distraction not using the serum caused. It couldn't have gone better if I had planned it.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
All in all, it was a great game. I was surprised by the distraction not using the serum caused. It couldn't have gone better if I had planned it.
Lol, I still can't wrap my mind around Razz's way of thinking, how hitting a PR with it would be more beneficial than trying to turn a regular townie. When you tried to downplay the discussion I was like hmmmm, someone is uncomfortable. Too bad you guys killed me. :silly: This was definitely a fun game, though super frustrating to be dead in this one!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
lol, this is totally off topic but I just noticed it...

TwoHobbies and Kashta joined Aquaria Central June of 2008.... but look at their post counts. Kashta; 4,124, TwoHobbies: 141. IDK why, they just struck me as funny.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Not everyone actually posts as much where it counts.

Anyways, I will say that we got very lucky hitting Zaf. We essentially chose a random player and then investigating Lab night 1 as well was even more lucky.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Not everyone actually posts as much where it counts.

Anyways, I will say that we got very lucky hitting Zaf. We essentially chose a random player and then investigating Lab night 1 as well was even more lucky.
Very well put

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Lol, I still can't wrap my mind around Razz's way of thinking, how hitting a PR with it would be more beneficial than trying to turn a regular townie. When you tried to downplay the discussion I was like hmmmm, someone is uncomfortable. Too bad you guys killed me. :silly: This was definitely a fun game, though super frustrating to be dead in this one!
:dance::dance::dance:

(you know we love ya lab)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store