Mafia #98: The Grinch Returns -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Glad you like it, every year in the office it gets dragged back up and half the staff is playing it.
What is this snow ball game you all speak of?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
What is this snow ball game you all speak of?
I'm wondering that too. Can we have a link?

I vote to lynch UN, for the reason that he needs at least one vote day one (j/k) and because I work all day tomorrow and all day sunday (hours = money, sunday = 50¢ more per hour = HELL YEA!) so I may not get on before nightfall. With luck sat and sun will be dead as a doornail and I'll be able to sleep through the day and come on the play later.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I'm wondering that too. Can we have a link?

I vote to lynch UN, for the reason that he needs at least one vote day one (j/k) and because I work all day tomorrow and all day sunday (hours = money, sunday = 50¢ more per hour = HELL YEA!) so I may not get on before nightfall. With luck sat and sun will be dead as a doornail and I'll be able to sleep through the day and come on the play later.
wow, FF... you really are trying to take my skimming title, aren't you...

Has anyone seen the snowflake builder thing yet this year? I haven't but I'm looking!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
LOL, thanks Rich....wow I am BAD at that one!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
my kids were playing that for hours a couple days ago. my 4 yr old was all giggles at the top of her lungs in true fashion the whole time. i think i'm going to put that in her bookmarks for her.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
LOL, I face book shared it to my daughter along with the snowball fight (ooh, and my mom) :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store