Mafia Games....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Heh, this ol' fun game. Hey everyone, sad to see the forum gone downhill :( Hope everyone is well.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Hey all, thought I would post a plea to see if anything has changed as far as drumming up a game goes. I am recovering from open heart surgery and this sitting around all day is driving me nuts. I sure could use something to occupy my time and thoughts.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Hey all, thought I would post a plea to see if anything has changed as far as drumming up a game goes. I am recovering from open heart surgery and this sitting around all day is driving me nuts. I sure could use something to occupy my time and thoughts.
Sorry to hear but glad you're doing well now. You're probably better off buying a MMORP game for your computer and playing that. My wife likes Guild Wars 2, she is on it all day. Its like World of warcraft but you don't need to pay a monthly fee and doesn't look as cartoonish.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I thought these were dead? Well, if someone gets one running I can see if I've improved at all.

If not, go to a minecraft server called MassiveCraft, it's actually very awesome. Basically a MMORG. Check out their website first though, it helps explain the over 50 plugins, the 6 worlds, the multiple powerful lore empires, the dozen or so lore races, and the various other important details :)

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I appreciate the concern and advice, I never was much for video games though preferring instead to reason things out thus my love for the mafia games.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I can run one...need about 10 players to make even a simple one to work.....

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
well, we know that I will play.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store