makemyhobby.com

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jamesstill84

Curiosity salted the snail!
Jan 2, 2009
Winchester, Kentucky
I would imagine if any places here in the US did ship to India, it would be very expensive because they would want 2 day shipping.

INDIAN

Registered Member
Oct 27, 2009
Guys i received all the fishes in good condition ,
the packing was very good and all the fishes were healthy

Now i can trust this website and hope i will get the same in future

Thank you Make My Hobby :iagree:

froglover007

Obsessed 13-year-old
Apr 15, 2009
Alberta
hmmmmm... something is fishy here,.

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
I was going to comment- but then noticed it's the same guy.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
That's it, I'm buying my fish there now. After that sparkling review who wouldn't? You guys are just being too harsh.

INDIAN

Registered Member
Oct 27, 2009
I have added some pictures which can clear your doubts

I swear on my mother
and tell you that my above comment is 100% true

Trust me there is nothing fishy i have the make my hobby box and the delivery receipt ,

Karnataka State Transport Bus (Volvo A/C) (License Plate No KA.01F.4574) on 2nd Nov 2009. Expected arrival at Mangalore Bus Depot at 9:30 AM on 3rd Nov 2009 in Managlore. Recover consignment from Bus Conductor Mr.Davdas (Mob: ** Phone number removed - Reefscape **) after you sign the Delivery Receipt. Consignment recovery in time is your responsibility.

you can contact the Karnataka State Transport Bus [INDIA] and even the personal phone number of bus driver is given and they send the quality products

S4020023.JPG S4020024.JPG S4020025.JPG S4020031.JPG S4020032.JPG S4020026.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

seoocean

Registered Member
Sep 1, 2010
MMH is a Fraud

I have read this entire thread and want to notify 2 things - firstly the guy posting the pictures etc is an agent of MMH - I have not known a customer who would have the time to post sugar-coated reviews everywhere there is a complaint.

He has done this here too - http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/makemyhobbycom-make-my-hobby-c265050.html

and the same pictures were used.

Secondly the MMH guy has kept saying that no one publishes the invoice number - so here is it - ORDER # 8026 - name Jigar S.

Order made on Aug 6th - not received yet. Stopped receiving the emails which told me everytime that my shipment will be sent THIS week.

Lets hope the guy called MMH now feels the need to reply.

Thanks,
Jigar

PS: I have not been paid to complaint here ... LOL
I will be the prompt to post IF i receive my order - which looks unlikely.

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Hahahahahahaha! What is wrong with them? Lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugh

Registered Member
Jan 8, 2011
all confused!!

guys any recent experiences...? I have an invoice (live plants worth 500inr, I am trying them out)with them but have not made payment yet. I am from India and I am not getting d option to pay using paypal. I am not very comfortable with account xfer as it is not secure (refund on sellers discretion).
Experience till now has not been very pleasing either but still being in India we dont have many choices :( :22_yikes:
Well I kinda think it is not scam, even this thread was started almost 2 years back and if this guy was fraud he should be behind bars by now. I am more concerned with quality of goods and weather this site is worth investing some time.

:1zhelp:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store