Man Makes Record Catch With Barbie Fishing Rod

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
Yes, it's a bigg'un but, I find catching it with a Barbie toy fishing pole hard to believe - and in such a short time.

________

I don't. I have caught good size cats that just didn't fight much at all. i have also caught some that i thought were going to break my rod.

What I find hard to believe is grandpa taking that catch from his grand daughter just b/c she was in the b/r. :grinno:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL....I heard this on the radio this morning, it cracked me up!!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
I good fisherman at the right place at the right time with the right fish and what a great advertisement for the Barbie fishing pole. This is obviously not a toy if it can haul in a fish.

Q

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
They sould make kiddy poles with a dynamite launcher, I figure you could haul a fish in easier once it's knocked out. Call it the 'Boomstick' edition (For Redneck use only)

Native American

Just Another Flying Fish
Apr 25, 2005
Altus, OK
They sould make kiddy poles with a dynamite launcher, I figure you could haul a fish in easier once it's knocked out. Call it the 'Boomstick' edition (For Redneck use only)
LOL.

"Alright you primitive screwheads....listen up! This...is...my..BOOMSTICK!" (apologies to the honorable Bruce Campbell).

Well, we've got a G.I. Joe fishing getup. Maybe we'll hit some local ponds and give them a go.

NA

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store