Maybe an Oscar or Jack Dempsey..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
LOL! Yes, Pedro is great! My kids seem stuck on "Tiger" at the moment. Once they stop smothering him, we'll see. He doesn't seem to mind the attention. He loves the new life spectrum 1mm cichlid pellets I got for him.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Had a predictable relapse of tankaholism and bought a tank mate for my little oscar. A small green severum. I did some reading on it before hand and they *can* be compatible tank mates to an oscar. The little severum was so cute at the LFS and was being bullied by the big ones in the sale tank with him. Couldn't resist.. He's the same size as the O. Tank (stocking) is balanced! No more.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Had a predictable relapse of tankaholism and bought a tank mate for my little oscar. A small green severum. I did some reading on it before hand and they *can* be compatible tank mates to an oscar. The little severum was so cute at the LFS and was being bullied by the big ones in the sale tank with him. Couldn't resist.. He's the same size as the O. Tank (stocking) is balanced! No more.
When you have a tank and it looks empty with that one little fish ( for now) its hard to resist the awesomeness of a sev! Now Pedro has a friend. What the name of sev?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
Now I am really jealous of this tank! Severums are awesome fish I have been wanting one for a while but no room :( Please post some pics so I can live vicariously

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Thanks guys. No idea on a name. LOL! They've each kind of claimed their own sides of the tank. I couldn't get great pics tonight, but here's what I got:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store