Men's rules

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
ok first off you dont know how long i can keep it up even if i get banned i can still pm him.and second off goodbye i have lost interest in the forum.not a lot of people come here anymore.and i should know me and my dad have stayed in the shadows for about 5 years.yeah i miss the good days some people would post funny stuff.

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
Dont be mad i can help you out no punctuation makes people less receptive to what one has to say because its frustrating and portrays slobby laziness and or severe lack of intelligence.improper punctuation that gets the point across to the reader is acceptable but not complete disregard for your readers

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
Relax, man. I've been through the whole "I'm rebellious, don't care what everyone thinks" stage. I know where you're coming from... but, dude, aggression and forcefulness of your own built up teenage angst upon other members of this forum is basically best described as a dog barking at the moon. Why's he barking at th moon? No idea. Ignore it and it goes away eventually. No skin of my bones. And while you may be able to throw your directionless fury at us and huff and puff and pout all day long... But why would you waste your time in the first place? Learning patience is an important part of the fish keeping hobby and, more importantly, can be applied into the real world. Take it from a 19 year old guy's perspective fresh out of that stage you're in right now... Relax, reevaluate, and focus on a goal.

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
Relax, man. I've been through the whole "I'm rebellious, don't care what everyone thinks" stage. I know where you're coming from... but, dude, aggression and forcefulness of your own built up teenage angst upon other members of this forum is basically best described as a dog barking at the moon. Why's he barking at th moon? No idea. Ignore it and it goes away eventually. No skin of my bones. And while you may be able to throw your directionless fury at us and huff and puff and pout all day long... But why would you waste your time in the first place? Learning patience is an important part of the fish keeping hobby and, more importantly, can be applied into the real world. Take it from a 19 year old guy's perspective fresh out of that stage you're in right now... Relax, reevaluate, and focus on a goal.
^this^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store