Mini terrarium in a pitcher

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Good idea, just keep an eye out for Charmanders. They are murder on plants, man.
Ah yes, one of those situations where dank smoldering mosses would not be the preferred outcome. Thanks for the complements everyone, and for those of you who were able to see through my ruse, glad to see that levity hasn't been entirely beaten to death on this forum.

:barf:

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Was it stupid of me to say nothing would work in there? lol....my bad?!

mighty mouse

AC Members
May 28, 2009
Bozeman, Montana
Why not go legless, and look into red tail boas? They're pretty.... which is all you need to know.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I think that gnomes would be happiest in there...Inka, you seem like a friend of the gnomes! Just be sure to keep the lid on tight, you never know when the trolls might come a knockin' :troll:

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Why not go legless, and look into red tail boas? They're pretty.... which is all you need to know.
Red Tailed Boa is to small for that setup. I say a female Green Anaconda would do nicely in there. :thumbsup:

All kidding aside that is a nice setup you got there. I would like to do something like that but a slightly bigger scale. Ide put a Praying Mantis in mine. I got 2 spare 5 Gal tanks.... Hmmmm lol

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Looks pretty cool Ricky!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Spectacled caiman it is! I hope they don't fight with the bulbasaurs. Do you guys think I could train the boa to just sort of sit on top of the pitcher? I don't want it on the inside wrecking up all the plants. Thanks for looking everyone!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store