FS Moss balls (marimo)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I will ship them in a priority flat rate box, they will be in a small amount of water. It probably would not hurt to drip acclimate them, but probably not 100% necessary. I move them from tank to tank with no ill effects.

I know a lot of people keep them in betta tanks, so for that is what I have sold the most of them for!

Kristina

DoN_WoN

Got Betta's?
Oct 16, 2008
South Florida
www.youtube.com
I will ship them in a priority flat rate box, they will be in a small amount of water. It probably would not hurt to drip acclimate them, but probably not 100% necessary. I move them from tank to tank with no ill effects.

I know a lot of people keep them in betta tanks, so for that is what I have sold the most of them for!

Kristina
yayyyy ill probably buy a golf ball size one when i get home!! i live in FL how long will it take to get here?...

is my lighting enough? do you need to like fertilize these.. all ive read is that you have to turn these over every couple weeks? or squeeze them?

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Higher light will promote more growth, but you can always replace the bulb that came with the tank with a compact fluorescent. They are not expensive, I think I paid $2.50 each for mine. You can usually find them in the aquarium section.

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
yayyyy ill probably buy a golf ball size one when i get home!! i live in FL how long will it take to get here?...

is my lighting enough? do you need to like fertilize these.. all ive read is that you have to turn these over every couple weeks? or squeeze them?
Priority should take 2-3 days. Yes, you should occasionally turn them over, and squeeze them out and rinse them to clean them of debris that they can collect. Squeeze gently, as they will come apart if you are too rough with them.

You should not need fertilizer, I do not use any.

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I think I pm'd... comp started flippin' out after I hit send....
LOL, I didn't get it... But I will PM back :)

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
LOL, yes, I got your absolutely hilarious message...

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store