Msjinkzd's Classifieds feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
MsJinksd is the BEST. No reason to shop elsewhere. I havnt recieved my shrimp, but I can drop GREAT feedback already. She even texted me on her dime to let me know how it was going when I wasnt able to have computer access. Emails and response time are top notch. I have a tracking number and everything else already.

She even went the extra mile to ship some berried females and shrimp from two diffrent gene pools to strengthen my colony. She is the best no need for the rest!

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
I got my cherry shrimp in 3 days wow. Heat pack was still warm. The packaging was top notch, custom enclosure and all. I am very pleased. Like I said earlier^ the berried female was still kicking and she threw in a few mature ones as well. The red ramshorn snails were good and red too.

"Shop Jinkz"

Bansart

AC Members
Feb 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Real Name
Ivan
Awesome!!

First things first, I got my order extremely fast, I just got it today!! (3days). Secondly I totally admire the way you packed the shrimps, it shows alot.. I can tell you take alot of pride in doing things. Just even to the last detail like wrapping the heat pack with newspaper and the spacing between the heatpack and the shrimp bag is outstanding. The way you taped the bag also so that the shrimp doesnt get caught in the corners of the bag shows attention to detail. I love the shrimps.. I tried to do a head count but failed because their so small and some are in the moss hiding so I gave up and left them to be in peace. your shrimp and java moss rocks! Thanks msjinkzd

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store