Msjinkzd's Classifieds feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

item2302

Wannabe
Oct 16, 2008
Received my snowball shrimps and olive nerite today. Beautiful and healthy. No deaths. Actually received more shrimp than I expected, so happy. This is my first snail purchase, and will not be my last, they are just so cute. Will happily do business with Rachel again.

vequalsir

AC Members
Jul 7, 2008
Cleveland, OH
www.sayresaves.com
Real Name
Tom Trautman
I bought four olive nerites and just received them today.

They came packaged securely and double bagged. Even after three days in a dark box and placed in a new tank, the snails were active exploring their new surroundings.

Thanks!

RocknRobin

Registered Member
Apr 21, 2007
West Michigan 'burbs
My babies arrived yesterday and they're AWESOME!!
Thanks for everything—great packaging, timing and critters. My crypts have super awesome roots. Everyone arrived alive and well, and I couldn't wait to feed them. These are the first 'brigs' snails I've ever had, and i am just in love with em. Colors and shells are perfect.
Jinkz you rock!!:thm:

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Not only is Rachel a super helpful & kind person she also has great products! My plants are excellent. Anubias petite is incredibly healthy...the Taiwan moss & needle leaf java ferns were hefty portions...& my crypt had some amazing roots with new plantlets!

In short Rachel is awesome & I recommend her all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store