My 10g on $300 budget

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Wow!! :) Beautiful tank and great photos!! Good luck on the contest--if it were up to me, I'd pin you the winner right now :thm:

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks everyone! I love those zoas and couldn't wait for her to sell me a nice sized frag :D I will let you guys know when I am ready to frag them :) I still have 3.5 months to go!! wish me luck, there are some nice tanks competing. Oh the prizes are split 3 ways best 5.5g best 10g and most innovative, the contest had a $16.50 entrance fee and there is appox. $500 in the pot plus some donations from sponsors on the site.

Maria

R-nel

AC Members
Dec 2, 2008
Wow simply amazing, If I could only get my tank to look like that...good luck on the contest I hope you win.:thm:

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I'm a girl reefer ;)

Thanks everyone! I have my fingers crossed since I am at the limit with my budget...altho I a thinking of taking out the bubble coral since it has grown a bit and inflates really big hitting the glas and top of rock...looks smooshed, poor thing so that will put $28 back in that I can add some more stuff :D I want to make this a zoa dominated tank with some nice mushrooms at some point, but the trumpets are doing excellent under the lighting.

If anyone has questions or needs advice shoot me a PM..I am willing to help :)

Maria

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store