My 10g on $300 budget

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
That's a beautiful tank. :clap:
Hmm...I'm beginning to think I could afford a small saltwater setup. :drool:

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
LOL it really is not as hard as people think...I think planted tanks are much harder to keep..plus look at it this way...you buy a coral it grows, you frag it ...make your money back

people aaalways want more corals haha

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
LOL it really is not as hard as people think...I think planted tanks are much harder to keep..plus look at it this way...you buy a coral it grows, you frag it ...make your money back

people aaalways want more corals haha
Yup this is true. But considering you got the red zoos so cheap I get a good deal on them when you are gonna sell me some right? Good thats what I thought. lol. I love those and need atleast 5 of them.

Any new pics?

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Hello everyone! so I had to take out the bubble...it was to big for the corner I had it in :( but i is now in my 40L
Then came the what can I add for $28 and the $1.42 I had left? well I sold my blue carpet outta my 40L along with the porcelain crab hosting it...why kick him outta his home right? so I wanted a porcelain crab again...I think that they are fascinating to watch, I went to my LFS and had 5 to choose from :) here is what I added today after taking out the bubble..this budget thing is tough lol
Purple and green hairy mushromm I got from the gal I sold the blue carpet to $5

Bam Bams I got from my grop buy $10

Oceans desire frag from group buy

and my brand spankin' new Porcelain crab

and this pic cause I love these zoas :p

so I am back at $.42 lol
Thanks fo looking

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You have the most amazing zoos ever! And your just rubbing it in my face. lol

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
:werd:

I actually got lucky on a group buy :) I am recently collecting different zoas, but I am not the crazy type that pays $20 a polyp :headshake2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store