My 135 gallon reef tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

reefbumgm333

Reef Bum
Apr 19, 2009
Tulsa OK
Figured I would give a shout-out. Its Summer and as like everyone else I am extremely busy with life and all. I got a chance to clean out the shed and sell some stuff on craigslist. Enough in fact that I upgraded cameras to the Nikon D-90. I totally love this camera, and have not had any time to play with it much. I will get some pics up when I get a chance.

On another note, DSR had traded me a Canon 30D for some coral. The camera was suppose to be my wifes, but she did not want to mess with having to figure out all the details and change lenses, all in all she just didnt want to mess with any of it. I was going to give it to my son, but he decided he was a Nikon man and wanted to keep my old Nikon D-40. So I ended up selling the Canon 30D and bought my wife the Kodak Z-980.
I will be the first to say, "What an awesome camera" the price tag was around 400.00, but man at 12.2mp with a 24x Zoom, not to mention manual capabilities and HD video this one awesome point and shoot camera. I have actually played more with this camera than I have my new D-90. One of the great features is it actually has a hotshoe for a speedlight.

Here are some quick pics I took with the camera.

The color detail is just awesome for this camera.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great looking fishies! Sharp color!

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Congrats on the D90, they are very impressive cameras with a lot of capability. I have the D80 -got is one month before the D90 announcement, but still am very pleased, just no HD video.

The colors are really great in the photos, especially like the last pic.

stratusfearrr

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
updates! Please. Awesome tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store