My 40B reef woo hoo!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
This is a very nice tank those rics are ill lookin'

CAgal39

AC Members
Jul 28, 2007
I love your tank with all the room around the sides.....wish I had thought of that....I kept thinking I needed more rock and building it higher end to end. Although my fish are able to swim all around and I do have lots of surface rock to add corals now. My tank is 65 gal. and only 8 months old. Interesting to see other tanks and different idea. Your tank is awesome and well done.

DSCN6233.JPG

KenyanSandBoa

Dat-O-Holic
Aug 7, 2007
Massachusetts
Very nice...I love the aquascaping.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks everyone! i haven't posted pics lately ..I am fighting diatoms now as i am assuming after the transfer I am going thru another mini cycle :( I also added some Seagel to help..I have added a nice rock with 5 Green Yumas, a blue ric, a orange and green ric 2 featherdusters..will post pics soon Thanks again for the great comments..the salty side rocks!!!!!!!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
so you have 2 anemones in a 40? i wanted to get one in my 37 but was told they'd get too big for my tank... SWEET looking tank btw :)
the condi is on one side of the tank and the RBTA on the other..i have come to realize that in this hobby everyone has very different opinions :huh: The condi was attached to a peice of live rock that i got so the LFS just told me i could have it since they couldn't pry it off the rock..the rose anemone is supposed to be a very easy anemone for the newbie..if it gets to big..usually they will split and you can sell the clone..or you can get a bigger tank haha :duh: :nilly:

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
That is a great tank and I am envious of the bubble tip.....great aquascaping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store