my black shark keeps attackin my betta

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
ok well wat do i put in were it says script prompt please enter url of ur image
Browse-->>Upload Image. Wait for a few minutes or seconds and when done, close the Manage Attachments box.

call me elmo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2008
hmm the betta isnt a problema anymore because i took it out and put it in a seperation tank

the kuli loach and bristelnose are to fast for the black shark rite now

gatotsu77

AC Members
May 17, 2006
If you don't mind my asking, what are the inhabitants of the 700L tank? (3.78 liters per gallon = 185 gallons) Even though the Black Shark is very small at present time, it will grow rapidly, and the 30L tank shouldn't be considered a home for much more than a few weeks... which in all fairness, unless it will be subject to predation in the large tank, it would be best to just put it in the large tank now and allow it to grow into its tank.

Mind if I ask where you two are from? I myself don't mind talking liters or gallons... I've gotten used to metric and imperial systems. (I live in California, but that's not why I know both... that's a story for another time) I myself would love it if the U.S. went to metric, but I somehow doubt that would happen any time soon. Place speed limit signs on American highways that say "100 kph" and most people would read it as "100 mph," which would actually be 160kph. :p

Lady Ns

Critter Crazy
Sep 27, 2007
Australia
Real Name
Phae
Me and Call Me Elmo are from Australia.
The fish we currently have in our 700L (rough guess at the amount of water): 10" Eeltail Catfish, 7" Pleco, 9" Pleco, 6" Female Silver Dollar, 5" Male Silver Dollar, 8" Female Jack Dempsey, 5" Red-Tail Shark, 5" Red-Finned Shark, 81/2" Electric Blue, 81/2" Golden Gourami, 4 Kribensis 2"-3", 81/2" Silver/Bala Shark, 6" Clown Loach, 2' Clown Loach, 3" Chocolate Cichild, 6" Chocolate Cichlid, 2" Bristle-Nose & 1"-2" cories (two male, one female).
Probably some baby kribs in there somewhere too. That's all I can see right now.

And if we put the Black Shark in there now, it would be eaten by either the Eel-Tail or the female JD, which has eaten our baby kribs in the past and khuli loaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store