My Frontosa Tank - Updated Setup's Pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

colematthewmala

AC Members
Jun 5, 2009
Three Hills, Alberta, Canada
What kind of rocks are those? I'm just wondering cause they're stacked pretty high and look like they could come tumbling down and break your tank bottom. Are they heavy?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
that rockwork looks amazing. but it kinda stands out in color a little too much. but i still looks great. it kinda scares me though. is it very stable?

nagukush

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
that rockwork looks amazing. but it kinda stands out in color a little too much. but i still looks great. it kinda scares me though. is it very stable?
Thanks for caring Friends and for all the kind replies. Yes that pile is big but its stable. The large rocks on the bottom are directly on the base glass and 2 huge clay pipes are hidden behind them, touching the background (no gap between them). The upper rocks are smaller and lighter and are placed directly on the large clay pipes, supporting against the background...

I'll try to take better pics of the rockwork - it basically forms a like cliff like structure... the only rock that makes me afraid is the one on the top most but even it falls someday, there is no way that it will hit the glass sides as the lower large rock forms a big cliff directly beneath it and it will fall on the cliff...

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
thats a really cool tank and cool shots...

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Looks good Kush what happened to the Acrylic tank you had..

nagukush

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
Hi pittbull,

Thanks a lot for the kind words and for encouraging me as always. Its the same tank. I gave away the brichardis to a friend who desperately wanted them and couldnt find them anywhere..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store