My GF's 10gal Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ooja3k

AC Members
Jul 3, 2007
San Luis Obispo
well im glad i did because sure enough, i found a couple white spots on one of the little guys... so i began the rid-ich treatment in the quarantine tank... the tank is also running hypo... hopefully the little fella pulls through....

we did a large wc on the display that is done cycling and are probably going to go get the beginnings of a clean up crew tomorrow.... the only problem, which isn't really a problem, is there is no algae for the clean up crew to graze upon...

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Your best option then if you dont have much algae is to start off quite light on the cleanup crew, and start to build it up more as the tank progresses. This will save any startvation..

Niko

ooja3k

AC Members
Jul 3, 2007
San Luis Obispo
i ordered another nano polyp 5 pack from liveaquaria.com and asked for reds and blues this time instead of greens and oranges like i did last time...

i will dip them all and put them in my 30gal tank and check them out then frag some in my little frag area, and then add them to her tank!!!

im excited to see what variety comes this time!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store