My new anemone - am I in trouble?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

isontenney

LOOK! it's a fish........
May 16, 2006
Misawa, Japan
anybody know how to say "I'd like to return this anemone" in Japanese. I lost the receipt.

isontenney

May 16, 2006
Misawa, Japan
I found the receipt, you can all stop looking now........

isontenney

May 16, 2006
Misawa, Japan
I have a coworker that is Japanese, she wrote me out a note explaining that I want to return it. but I'll have to wait till friday because of work. I'll take good care of it till then. and take lotsa pictures while I still have it!

thanks for all the advice, although for awhile there I felt like a whipping boy. But I will take your advice.

perhaps you'd be so kind as to point out a few things that the clowns might be likely to host that would be suitable for this tank. some one already pointed out some kind of mushroom, starts with an "R" I think.
thanks again, I really do appreciate the advice.

p.s. would clowns host apistasia?

Germanman

My fish are my babies
I have a coworker that is Japanese, she wrote me out a note explaining that I want to return it. but I'll have to wait till friday because of work. I'll take good care of it till then. and take lotsa pictures while I still have it!

thanks for all the advice, although for awhile there I felt like a whipping boy. But I will take your advice.

perhaps you'd be so kind as to point out a few things that the clowns might be likely to host that would be suitable for this tank. some one already pointed out some kind of mushroom, starts with an "R" I think.
thanks again, I really do appreciate the advice.

p.s. would clowns host apistasia?
no they dont host aiptasia and u wouldnt want that anyway lol. um they will use rhochordia mushrooms, bubble coral, frogspawn, alviapora, xenia, feather duster worms, powerheads....almost anything really.

Mar 29, 2007
do a hairy mushroom or ricordia (i think thats what you were talking about) mushrooms, they have similar looks to a carpet anemone (in my eyes anyway) and they have a chance to host clowns.

isontenney

May 16, 2006
Misawa, Japan
powerheads? sounds like these guys will host anything. sounds like some chicks I know............

anyways! thanks for the tips, I'll look up those things and have a go at it.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
Clowns will host anything. I had one that hosted an open brain, before that he hung out in the xenia weed!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store