My new planted tank!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Nice tank! I feel like the far right needs some hardscape - it kind of stands out from the rest of the tank. The rock you added is sweet, just needs more plant growth to balance/soften it a bit. Really great pics, btw!

Yoemen

In Boogeyman's closet
Nov 2, 2005
Galveston
looks great! Do you have the one corey by himself?

Yoemen

In Boogeyman's closet
Nov 2, 2005
Galveston
suggestion for additions btw:

I don't know how easy it would be, but planting something small and short on the top of the hill would be a really cool effect to me. Maybe HC or DHG.

JustinakaFatty

Keeper of the L-046
Aug 23, 2010
Southern California
updated pic. Took out a piece of driftwood on the left to make some room. A little growth from the red lugwigia and obviously the ludwigia repens. Picked up 5 Boseman Rainbows as well.

kris_66

AC Members
Nov 21, 2010
Moreno Valley, California
Real Name
Kristina
That is a gorgeous tank...you've outdone yourself and should be proud! I am doing a lot of research before I set up a tank. Hopefully after Christmas. I'd like to get a 55g. I dont know if youve already listed the fish in your tank, please list them again, plus plants and what kind of gravel/sand you have in there. Again, congrats on a beautiful tank :)

fizgig

Horseyness + Fishyness = Happiness
Apr 19, 2003
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
Beautiful! Especially now that it is growing it more. It must be so much fun to play with such a nice-sized tank. Love those Sterbai cories and all the cardinals. OK, I'm just going to come steal that tank away ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store