My redesigned Fire bellied toad setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Thanks for the comments murray and schizo. Yes they are very happy, I hear them croak every night, even "hugging each other." But sadly, there are never any eggs for me. I have confirmed 2 males and 3 females in the tank and sometimes I think that my males are sterile.

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
this might be my favorite tank in a long time. the moss you have around the shore is fantastic. do you know what it is?
Thanks, seeing how good your own paludariums look like, that means alot to me. :) I have 2 types of moss in the tank, the one in the 3rd picture that my toads are hanging around and on the concrete block is just a type of moss I pulled off my backyard in a place that had similar conditions. The one around my wooden creek is java moss that I'm hoping to grow emersed so it can spread out onto the background and droop down like a moss wall in an aquarium.

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Update time, plenty of things have changed in the past few days: I got my creeping fig in, I added a coco hut, a handful of java moss to the water side, some cork bark to the back, and a Crypt Lutea in a little nook next to my wood creek, and my big feeder guppy gave birth to about 20 babies.

Guppy babies:

Overall tank:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store