My SW tank updates :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OhioOilMan

AC Members
Mar 1, 2008
Portsmouth Ohio
Real Name
Ryan Lore
but will it have enough lift, to return the water from your sump to you tank??

OhioOilMan

AC Members
Mar 1, 2008
Portsmouth Ohio
Real Name
Ryan Lore
what kind of fish are you wanting to add to your tank after it cycles? are you going to do a FOWLR? or a Mini Reef setup?

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
I'm wanting a black and white clown really bad. And I'm thinking about mushroom coral, and MAYBE maybe an anemone, if i dont go with an anemone, ill go with a small seahorse.

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
Also, I don't think its a 29! It seems much bigger than a 29 should be. I've removed the old silicone, and I'm deciding on a safe silicone to buy to redo the sealing

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
Nice... I am doing the same. Started my tank a month ago. What is the name of your pump? I am still trying to decide what to get for the return. I have a 10 gallon tank that I have made into a sump with baffels.

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
My pump is called... LifeGard (without the u) QuietOne 200. But maybe you should get the 500. Idk

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Be careful getting your hopes up on keeping a seahorse, I think they may be a bit advanced for a novice. Maybe test the waters, so to speak, with the clown and after learnng and reading A LOT then move on to more difficult things. I just would hate to see you set yourself up for failure from the beginning. Although I am not a saltie so I may be TOTALLY wrong as well :)

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
Yeah. I'm not entirely set on a seahorse, because they seem fragile.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store