never EVER play cat apps with two cats... learned the hard way..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
:bs:

I call shenanigans!!!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
You should take more pictures around your house and see if it shows up anywhere else.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Yeah I really hope you didn't doctor that to mess with us. Like I said, it's the first one I've ever seen where I'm not that suspicious so don't be messin with us >.>

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Yeah I really hope you didn't doctor that to mess with us. Like I said, it's the first one I've ever seen where I'm not that suspicious so don't be messin with us >.>
How long did it take you to notice the "ghost" the first time you looked at the picture? Do you really believe that he could have looked at it, likely more than once, uploaded it, and looked at it again without seeing it? No way. This is a perfect example of attention seeking.

Fish-Addict

AC Members
Dec 7, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England
Real Name
Sam
How long did it take you to notice the "ghost" the first time you looked at the picture? Do you really believe that he could have looked at it, likely more than once, uploaded it, and looked at it again without seeing it? No way. This is a perfect example of attention seeking.
Agreed. There's just no way!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Doug I normally am one of your biggest supporters, but really you should be honest and say that the pic was created using an app on your phone...it isn't really nice to mislead people in such a manner.

+1 but he deserves a laugh with all of the drama in his life.

Downloading the app now :)

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
My woman has that cat app on her phone. The cats go nuts when she plays it. Especially the kitten sounds.

...and yes, the ghost was the first thing I noticed in that pic.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
yeah i have a ghost app on my phone. but anyways, the cats hate eachother now.. if i leave or going to bed. i have to make sure i put one in the bedroom with the door shut... they start to hiss at eachother since this incident happened.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store