never EVER play cat apps with two cats... learned the hard way..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

eeyipes

AC Members
Jun 11, 2008
Washington IA
Did you already give away your kitty?

There is a product called Feliway ... it is a cat phermone spray that mimicks the scent cats leave when they rub on things. The scent basically tells kitty "everything's ok and happy". I have two cats that usually love each other, but one time for no reason they went on a rampage for four days of wanting to kill each other. I was at my wits end until I heard about this stuff and ordered some from our vet. I swear, within 10 minutes of me spritzing Feliway around the house, my hellcats went from yowling and clawing at each other, to snuggling together in a porch window. It was crazy. I always have some on hand now in case of cat spats.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
nice! and not yet. still have them, seem like they get along now, right now they are playing around and chasing eachother. and no i am not trying to force anyone into believing ghost, the ghost in the pic was just a joke lol

eeyipes

AC Members
Jun 11, 2008
Washington IA
Actually, I think there might be a monster living under that couch. You've been warned.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Free is good, it means that the person who made it isn't some corporation with an agenda. It's a person who just wants to help people. I bet it's better than one that they would charge for. If a corporation made the app to sell they would make some stuff not work unless you bought even more add-ons to make it work. Ghost hunting is big business!
Just ask the History/Discovery/SyFy channel...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store