New betta from eBay.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Hes in a breeder net. In one of my main tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Id put some plants in there for him to hide in, help him destress a little. What's his final home?

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
keep his temp up to the 78-80s..nice and warm for him to heal and he should be back to lovely in no time!

and yes i agree put some plants in with him.

fancy bettas like that are prone to eating there own fins in shipping from stress..sens they can just turn around and its in there face.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
keep his temp up to the 78-80s..nice and warm for him to heal and he should be back to lovely in no time!

and yes i agree put some plants in with him.

fancy bettas like that are prone to eating there own fins in shipping from stress..sens they can just turn around and its in there face.
Would higher temps help More like 82? That would be fine since the other fish in that tank are angelfish.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Is it normal for them to lay on the bottom a lot?

My betta lays around all the time, I swear he even watches football. See how he acts when the plants go in with him.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Becareful moving fish around. If the betta brought any germs the angels have been exposed and you don't want to spread anytghing to all your tanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store